Getting married is a personal commitment that two people share with their friends and family. Instead of celebrating with large number of friends and family member in local reception hall, any grooms and brides are choosing to get married farther away from home. The destination wedding usually involved small group of closest friends and family members and are intimate and enjoyable experience for the entire people involved.
There are lots of breathtaking, remote, and exotic locales where the coupes can get married. Here are the world’s best places to wed:
- Jamaica – Jamaica provides the grooms and brides the options of getting married in mountains or on a white sand beach. After staying on beautiful island of Jamaica for 24 hours, the couples can get married but they need to present their passports, copies of the birth certificates, and $50 for the marriage license.
- Hawaii – There are lots of wedding destination location in Hawaiian Islands. The exhilarating cliffs, pristine beaches, and lush mountains make Hawaii one of the best places to get married. Photo IDs and a fee of $60 are the only things required in the state to get married.
- Costa Rica – Costa Rica provides the grooms and brides with lots of wedding destination settings, including a volcano, in the rain forest, or on the breathtaking beaches. The outdoor adventurers and nature lovers can have their once in a lifetime wedding in Costa Rica.
- South Africa – South Africa is perfect for the couples who love the outdoor adventures. This is one of the increasingly popular wedding destinations in the world as there are lots of beautiful sports including the game reserves and mountaintops as the best places to get married.
- Bermuda – The clear water and pink sand beaches makes Bermuda one of the best places to wed. The island of Bermuda offers the guests the English charm. So, it would be a wise choice to let your bridesmaids wear a halter bridesmaid dress to get along into the place. Indeed, there are lots of activities for the guests to participate while being in the attendance.
- Seychelles Islands – The Seychelles Islands in one of the best places for destination weddings. The huge granite boulders can be found on beach in Seychelles, making the place completely unique. The hilltops overlooking the ocean coves are the options presented for the couples to choose.
- Paris, France – Many people consider Paris as one of the world’s most romantic cities. Paris or the City of Lights has lots of landmarks where loves like to exchange their vows, including the very popular Eiffel Tower, which is more spectacular at night.
- Mexico – The white sand beaches and turquoise waters draw lots of couples to Mexico as their destination wedding. Mexico has lots to offer for couples of all budget options for their destination wedding, ranging from most basic wedding to extremely luxurious wedding.
- Tuscany, Italy – Riding through Tuscany’ vineyard can provide the destination wedding goers with very unforgettable experience. The rolling hills give for breathtaking scenery, while its rich cuisine and culture make a very satisfying stay in Italy.
- Barbados – Barbados is year-round tropical paradise. The couple will be married in temperature weather in any time of the year in Barbados. This island boasts its warm oceans and beautiful beaches that are considered second to none. Unlike maker other Caribbean destinations, there’s a mild hurricane season in Barbados, which makes it much more desirable for couples.
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic – The powder-fine sands and crystal clear waters are a great combination for destination wedding in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. There are lots of wedding sites of different sizes scattered across this Caribbean paradise.
- Ireland – For the knights in shining armor and their princesses, the Irish castles are the perfect sites of couple weddings. The castles located on cliff-sides are very ideal backdrops for the couples exchanging their vows. And to make your bridesmaids attire fit in your inspired royal wedding, let them wear satin bridesmaid dresses from Bridesmaids Only.
- Amsterdam, Netherlands – Amsterdam, also called as the Venice of the North is a very popular wedding locale for lots of couples. The cobblestone streets, meandering waterways, and the arched bridges make this place a very romantic location for weddings. One option provided for couples is to get married about the city’s canals.
- George’s Grenada – Getting married on this private beach will be a very memorable experience with your very close friends and family members. Grenada, as a spice island has some of the lushest isles in Caribbean.
- Phuket, Thailand – A lot of couples opt to get married in Phuket, Thailand amidst the formations of majestic rocks, emerald coves, and golden beaches. The happy couples as well as their guests can possible go on and try the elephant trek as a part of the activities in their wedding.
Making your wedding in one of these places can surely provide you, your partner and your closest friends and family members the most unforgettable wedding experience of their lives. However, whether or not you choose to get married in one of these best places to wed, the most important thing you need to consider is that you and your partner really love each other.