When you are stuck with eyeglasses why don’t you find the one that will make you look stylish and suit your face appropriately? If you have a general idea about your face and lifestyle it will be best to find the best glasses at https://luxreaders.co.uk/. It is all about finding a style that will make you feel comfortable and confident. Whether you have a round, oval, triangular, diamond, square or heart-shaped face this guide will help you to find the best for your face.
Find Your Face Shape
The first app is to find the face shape according to your facial features. Broad forehead and chin with angular jawline is square shaped face. If everything is in similar length and width with a soft cheekbone and jawline then it is a round face. If your chin and forehead are narrow while your cheeks are wider, then it is a diamond face. While everything is like a diamond face but your jawline is curved then it is an oval face. A heart-shaped face will look like a white forehead and narrow chain with a full cheekbone. A triangular face has a narrow forehead white jawline and chin.
These basic face shapes will help you to identify the perfect shape.
Find The Lens According To Your Face Shape
Once you workout with your face shape it’s time to choose a glass that will suit your face.
- For a square face, a rounded or oval frame will be the best. The reason behind this is that they bring contrast and angular features that define the soft balance in their square features. They can also choose coloured frames so that the attention is over there.
- If you have a round face you most likely choose the frames that have soft curves and smooth lines. A rectangular or geometric face frame will be best for them. They can choose a cat-eye or browline frame for their attention. The contrasting frames will add a bold and clear definition to your face.
- If you have a heart-shaped face you should go for something that will ensure that your forehead is balancing. Rectangular or oval frames bring balance while Aviator frames are contrasting to them. They can also go for a round frame.
- If you have a triangle face make sure that they are bringing compliments to your features and detailing the upper portion. Browline or Aviator along with Cateye are their best buddies.
- If your face is over you can be happy because you got a lot of designs to choose from. You need to make sure that they are balancing your angles and curves. Browline, square, rectangular or geometric shapes will suit you the best.
- For the diamond face,
- you can go for an oval round or cat-eye frame. This frame will compliment the cheat bone and bring attention to your beautiful eyes.
Face shape is the important thing when you choose any glasses. Along with that, you need to make them complimentary with the size of your face.